Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I had a number of my X30 and X50 devices, 10 of 15 units, that were showing a health status of offline in the Teams Admin Center and would not respond to a reset from the WebUI. 

I have multiple units on the same floor, and some were impacted and others were not. 

Their paired TC8 tablets were not impacted by this event.

My only means of resetting these X series devices was to run around to the rooms and pull power and plug back in. 

After a reboot they came back online and were functioning correctly. 

In the TAC, I find it odd that it states there is an 'upgrade' available for the X series, however it wants to bring it back down to 3.13.0.368067 from 3.14.0.372034. The consoles show healthy and show 3.14.0.210851 is up to date. 

I have all devices running 3.14.0.372034 and have been on this version for just over 3 weeks. 

From the user guide, it states:

Pulsing whiteBoot initialization in progress

What would cause this to occur and get stuck? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @SR_MCSE ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

The LEDs mean the Android software has rebooted / crashed but is not starting up successfully. Please raise this via our support organization and provide the logs prior to a manual reboot if this can be reproduced or happens again.

If you open a ticket please mention as an example 34363431 so it can be escalated in the region.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

For reference: 34391048 was opened with support and device logs attached. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.