Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, I have been experiencing issues from time to time where some of my devices show offline in TAC, where others show online. All devices are in the same location and all in the same management subnet. 

Remote access to all via WebUI and SSH are available. 

When I try to force a reboot via the UI, the button changes from Red to Gray and no reboot is initiated. 

From an SSH login, the 'reboot now' command doesn't force a reboot to occur. 

Issuing a restart from TAC just sits in a queued status and doesn't reboot. 

I am forced the pull power from from the Poly X units to restore.  Moving forward, I am setting up a scheduled task to SSH to each device and issue the 'reboot now' command to proactively reboot nightly. I don't feel I should need to do this, however 10 of 15 devices went offline in the over night hours last night. 

I'll pull the devicediagnostics from TAC and see if there is any reason for this based on the offline timestamp. 

Device details:

Teams Admin Agent
1.0.0.202205230848.product
Up to date

Firmware
Up to date

Company Portal App
Up to date

OEM Agent App
4.0-1010068
Up to date

Teams App
1449/1.0.96.2022120503
Up to date

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @SR_MCSE ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Same issue is discussed >here

A daily/weekly reboot seems to stabilize the Teams app on Android 8.1

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organization as the community is run by volunteers only. Please refer support to EN-239046

I will close this post

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @SR_MCSE ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Same issue is discussed >here

A daily/weekly reboot seems to stabilize the Teams app on Android 8.1

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organization as the community is run by volunteers only. Please refer support to EN-239046

I will close this post

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @SR_MCSE 

Poly OS 4.0 has been posted. Please see >here< as this is at present a controlled roll out.

If you still find issues please open a Ticket with Poly support so we and our partner Microsoft can investigate new issues running Android 10

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.