Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi..

I have an installation with 100+ Poly Studio X50 reg. to a Clariti infrastructure.

The endpoint is provision to RPRM and reg. to DMA.

If the locations WAN connection is lost, the endpoint can't connect to the Clariti infrastructure, that makes sense, but when the WAN connection is back online, it is not always the endpoint gets registrede to DMA and RPRM as I would expect. mostly the registrations fails for RPRM.

Any documentation of the endpoints retry process?

Poly OS firmware: 3.9.0_358026  (Yes, I know it is old, but haven't seen any release note about this.)

As a side note, there is also 100+ G310 in the installation, and they always get the registrations in place when the WAN connection is back online.

I use the workaround to restart the endpoint or initiate a new registration to the disconnected service. but it would be nice to know why the endpoint don't just register but it self.

/Dan

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.