Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi 

I have a Poly G7500 running version 4 software and being used as a Zoom Room.

Does anyone know if we can utilize the Shure STEM system for speakers and microphones in our Zoom room?  I was hoping to use the usb port on the codec and not add anything extra into the mix. 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Ryanolding...

Poly supports the Shure Intellimix P300 DSP, connected via USB-A to the G7500 codec.

The STEM system is not on the list of supported devices (you can check the release notes for more info).

HP Recommended

Thanks,  appreciate the response 

HP Recommended

I tried this recently as I have QA models for both systems and wanted to start building out Zoom rooms with the G7500 as the compute.  Sadly I couldn't find a configuration that worked - we just have to hope that Poly and Shure expand their compatibility to include this soon, as they are the perfect pairing for many rooms.

HP Recommended

Does anyone know if I plug the Shure Stem Hub into the usb port of the G7500 or Studio X70, the speaker and microphone Shure Stem ecosystem is recognized?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.