Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We have 2 Group 310 VCs (V. 6.2.0.2) with SfB option we can't get to show video when joining a meeting. There is only audio and the display shows a crossed out camera. When calling a PC with MS Teams or Skype they both show video and audio if the receiver answers the call as a video call.

Also, it is not possible to call any of the 310 VCs through Skype, they don't seem to receive incoming calls.

System status reports SIP, Directory and calendaring as OK (using Office365 accounts).

Any idea what the problem might be?

TIA

PS. for now we are using standard user accounts not room accounts

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @JaSaGo,

you are 100% sure you have installed SfB key on both Groups? Normally this behaviour (Audio only) is a hint for the missing option. Please doublecheck your Group options for activated SfB Interop license (admin settings > general settings > options).

HP Recommended

Thanks for answering.

Yes I'm sure the key is installed in both units or that is what this suggests:Screen capture

HP Recommended

I got this partially sorted, one one of the ends I get both video and audio but on the other I only get audio and a black screen. The end not transmitting video is behind a firewall with SIP ports redirected to a VoIP PBX, cand this be related to our problem? 

HP Recommended

Can you attempt a call without the firewall in place? To compare...

HP Recommended

Unfortunately I can't without disrupting incoming phone calls, the PBX is VoIP only. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.