Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Lofi

And trust me I will keep you updated! 

And I agree - we don't see this with other TV's... However it is interesting that when TV says no signal, there is no signal coming out of the Studio X... It simply turns off the signal when we turn off the TV... I used a grabbercard in my laptop to ensure that there was no image from Studio X. So I really hope that the logs I took out of the TV and the Studio X will bring us somewhere...

Will keep you posted, and If you hear anything please let me know.

BR Soren

HP Recommended

By the way... setting the TV to HDMI 1.4 and powering off and on TV it shows the attached - instructions with black background... Really strange.

BR Soren

HP Recommended

Soren,

That's really strange that the signal is "set to off" from studio X because of a monitor...

it is not supposed to.

About the black background, is the device mode is turned on for Samtalerum?

Or does it appears randomly instead of the home screen Poly.

HP Recommended

Hi Lofi

Yes really strange. Well in HDMI 1.4 it shows when power off the TV and power on again... - We also saw it when changing resolution on the Studio X... 

But that is for sure the Studio X now showing the blue background - connecting a pc shows colors from PC, so not black / white...

But yes in deed the monitor output of the Studio X goes dead when repowering the TV... we can only get image back by repowering the Studio X...

So this is really strange.

BR Soren

HP Recommended

Soren,

I think the black and white screen is normal we have the same thing appearing with another brand tv here. WHile the studio X is not connected to a computer

HP Recommended

Hi @lotfi..

Which brand do you have the black background issue on?

fyi: Søren F. and I are working on this together for the customer.

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
HP Recommended

Hi Dan

I can not tell you right now because the room is actually occupied, I will tell you that Wednesday or thursday (strikes theses next days in france, I won't be at office)

HP Recommended

Hi Dan

the monitor is a Philips too. BDL5551

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.