Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, i have a HDX9004 and connected it to a Draytek 2850n router which is connected to fibre broadband, have opened port 1720 and port forwarded it to the HDX IP: 192.168.0.28 and have set fixed IP's in the network settings for the HDX:

UDP: 3230 to 3243

TCP: 3230 to 3341

Have also opened the UDP & TCP ports on the Draytek router.  I can make and recieve calls through the broadband connection, however i am unable to recieve video. the far site can hear and see me.  i have also added the HDX IP into a DMZ zone.  If i change the router to a netgear one or the BT one it works fine.  I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues getting a draytek router to work with the HDX's?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there...

have turned on NAT in the HDX firewall settings ??

If not, do so, choose manual and enter your WAN IP address in the corresponding field.

Disable "NAT is H.323 compatible" (if enabled)

Try to call VTCtest (71.14.2.157 or 71.14.2.158) to see if your machine is working correctly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi there...

have turned on NAT in the HDX firewall settings ??

If not, do so, choose manual and enter your WAN IP address in the corresponding field.

Disable "NAT is H.323 compatible" (if enabled)

Try to call VTCtest (71.14.2.157 or 71.14.2.158) to see if your machine is working correctly.

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the reply.  Yes i have selected that NAT configuration is set to Audo and that have ticked "NAT is H.323 compatible"

I had not entered the WAN IP address, i will try do that and give it a go.

Thanks

Ranjit

HP Recommended

Thanks, it worked!

HP Recommended

I have a similar set up with a Zyxel P-660r-D1 router that is set to DMZ. I have changed the NAT settings to what you have proposed and I still get these weird NAT issues on the test server:

(log can be found at /CA63K4SS638 on the 154 server)

There's also some pulsation on the video that I am sending. Any ideas what the problem might be?

HP Recommended

hello. i am now using a modem Draytek 2925 and i have the same issue like you met before. Did you use Port Redirection or Open Ports of Draytek. And can i have a guide ??

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.