Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi I have come across an issue with one of our clients, where they cannot hear audio when they connect to a lifesize unit 220.

Audio is working at the lifesize end but not at the 7000 end.

If I put the 7000 in basic mode audio works.

I have seen on the support site that this was an issue in 2.6 but they are running 3.0.2 on there unit.

I thinking of upgrading the 7000 to a later version of the software but am not 100% sure this will fix the problem.

Has anyone else had issues between lifesize units and this version of the software?

Thanks

Richard

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I'vedefinately seen this but quite a while ago & a Lifesize s/w update fixed that. Your plan to check current version on the LS & upgrade the HDX is the right direction.  Perhaps try AES on & off.  That sometimes does weird things.

HP Recommended

Hi there, Did you solve your issue?

I have a similar situation.

Mine seems related to using the Siren audio codec. but there also is a FW and VPN router involved.

Giving the G722 codec higher preference in the Lifesize system resulted in audio on both sides.

but one side using Siren other using G722 codec.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.