Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Running 4.0.1-380048   As the title suggests, audio from the G7500 does not route to remote users either within a Teams Meeting or Teams call.  Our room microphones are connected to a Clearone Interact Pro that outputs audio directly into the G7500 audio input.   I can see audio every step of the way through the Clearone and in the G7500 audio input bar in the Web interface for the G7500.   This setup works perfectly in device mode so I know everything is setup and wired correctly.   This also worked before the 4.0 rollout when the uncertified version of Teams was available for the G7500.   This is a huge disappointment since the G7500 was purchased because of the audio input and my company having multiple instances of this very setup. 

Anybody with a similar experience?   What am I missing?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.