Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Poly Support Team,

Could you please let me know if live events with presenter access are still not supported on MTRoA example Poly studio X50's and X30.I did testing in the past and now but still getting error message on TC8 controller when clicking on join button "Coming soon - The live event experience will soon be available on your device. Until then, enjoy it on desktop app. Attached screenshot for reference.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Akhil Gopal  ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I have moved your post as it was posted in our VoIP section,

In regards to features when running Microsoft Teams I suggest you work with our partner Microsoft as only they can answer.

Please remember to always update both the Studio X / G7500 and the TC8 as it is not one automatically.

At present that 1449.1.0.96.2023050203

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,
Thanks for acknowledging.
I haven't got any answers from anyplace yet so I would like to understand from Poly if MS live event feature with presenter access has been verified from Poly studio X50, X30 by the product support team. The poly studio is running on latest firmware and app version as below with not further update available when MS teams live event was tested.

HP Recommended

Hello @Akhil Gopal  ,

there is nothing for us to test as Microsoft provides the app. I am unsure if you also run the latest Teams app on the TC8.

I would raise. a ticket with Microsoft if a feature they actively advertise/enable/offer in their UI should work.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

I missed your below ask. Yes, the Teams app in TC8 controller is running on latest available version per TAC. What would you suggest as a next action plan ?

HP Recommended

Hello @Akhil Gopal  ,

we at HP Poly are not Microsoft and again cannot answer this.

From a quick internet search >here< it seems Teams displays have this functionality.

As the Studio X and the TC8 is no such device I would assume the answer is no but again only our Partner Microsoft can truthfully answer this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.