Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to all things Polycom. We have 10 Group series units which we use as Skype for Business endpoints. What options/tips/tricks are there for managing multiple units to ensure settings are consistent.

I underthand there is a Resource Manager platform however I suspect this is for much larger scale deployments? Are there any simple tools I can use to mange settings on multiple units. I can export the profiles but I understand manually modifying and uploading profiles is not suported/recommnded?

Are there options to script changes? E.g. powershell via HTTP api?

I guess the ideal solution would be a cloud based platform which we could hook all our units into and mange them all together. 

Cheers,

Rhys

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.