Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

We have installed to a customer a E70 camera and 2x MXA310 & P300 SHURE DSP microphones, which he was using up until now with a pc that runs MS Teams.

Now, the customer wants to convert the system in a native MS Teams Room where he will also have the ability for:

• BYOD with his laptop running another vc program, i.e. zoom, bluejeans, etc.
  • content sharing (wired and wireless)

I was thinking of G7500 + TC8 which is compatible with the E70 camera and the P300 SHURE DSP but then I saw that G7500 is not certified for MS Teams.

Can someone propose a system that can provide the above?

thank you very much in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @vazexa 

I would suggest you work with a Poly reseller and/or Poly sales engineer as within this community we can only discuss released products or released solutions.

As the G7500 is not yet officially Microsoft Teams certified (like the X70) we cannot recommend anything other than using it as BYOD device.

Best Regrads

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your answer!

I understand your point that is why I describe the project requirements if you know to suggest any other device from your product line.

Can you suggest any other Poly product that is compatible with the project requirements?

thank yiu very much in advance.

HP Recommended

Hello @vazexa ,

Only the Studio X 30 and X50 are officially Microsoft Teams certified but the Microsoft Teams application running on these does not support the 2nd Camera like the E70

Again please consult a Poly reseller and/or Poly sales engineer to purchase the right hardware

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.