Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Im having a problem connecting to our VSX7000 using the M100 software from my internal LAN. I'm able to connect from home, via high speed Internet, Comcast, to the VSX7000. The VSX7000 is connect via high speed Internet ,Comcast, and not on our local LAN. Internally I have tried opening all the ports on our firewall (Nokia) between the pc running M100 and the VSX7000. The user viewing the VSX7000 has video and audio, but I cannot see or hear them on the pc running M100. I have tried using a NAT address on the firewall and on the M100 software. Im also able to internally connect from my pc to another pc running M100 software without any problems,but this traffic does not have to go thru the firewall.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please make sure that the ports are open and forward to the IP address of the PC running m100.

If the call is not even getting to the VSX unit, have the firewall admin take a look at TCP port 1720. This is the port used for call setup.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.