Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We would like to separate a couple of divisions so they cannot access cameras in other departments. We currently have some "carts" that only certain people call, so we would like to only allow those people to call them but block other cameras from calling those specific carts.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

what products do you have supporting your CMA/D ??   CMA/DMA/RM ????

Gary M

HP Recommended
Sorry our setup is v2iu, CMA 4000, rmx2000
HP Recommended

At this point in time, I don't know any way to restrict, calls from a site in one direction....    You could limit the ability to see those sites with "areas" but then, there would not be a way to dial, either way, ever....

Gary M

HP Recommended

Gary,

Thanks for the responses. I have actually been looking at the "areas" trying to figure out if there were any way to use them. Basically I work for a company that is doing a test pilot of Telemedicine and I would like to seperate the two groups...one being our Academic side, and the other being Telemedicine...I just dont want people to do a misdial to a Telemedicine camera vice versa...

HP Recommended

James,

We can do this with the DMA via dial rules and scripts. Otherwise, if the IP address of the cart does not change, then you might be able to do this at a network layer...

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.