IE 10 compatibility with HDX

Ahmed-Shabana
Frequent Advisor

IE 10 compatibility with HDX

Does internet explorer 10 compatible with HDX ? when trying to open the HDX web interface using IE 10 only the polycom logo at the top is appear. the Java is installed and up to date.

any advise?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: IE 10 compatibility with HDX

Hello Ahmed,

for example from the HDX 3.1.1.3 Release notes page 66:

• To use the web interface, you need Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x., 8.x, or 9.x.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
CurtisBona
Advisor

It will work, as I've been using IE10 to manage my HDX's remotely since 10 was released.  You have to turn on compatibility mode.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

the advice given by myself is based on what Polycom will support.

You may be able to get IE10 working for some things but others may not work.

Good example is => here <=

So the official and supported answer is No, IE10 is not supported.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4