Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everybody,

1st of all, I'm a newbie in polycom environment so sorry if i ask for sutpid question.

I just joined a comany who bought a polycom realpresence group 500. I just updated it to last release version.

I have these licences :

1. POLYCOM MULTIPOINT SOFTWARE LICENSE
    POLYCOM GROUP 1080P HD LICENSE
    POLYCOM INTEROP LICENCE GROUP SERIES LYNC

Thing is, I really don't knwo how to :

• organize a meeting
  • connecting to a meeting for other users (desktop)
  • to join a webex conference with video (only audio work for now)

I'll really appreciate any kind help to explain me how polycom environment works for video conferencing with my equipment.

Best regards,

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for your answer but I'm completely lost with polycom because I never use this brand for visioconferencing.

Could you shortly explai me how can I organise a videoconference with users on computers for exemple. I do have multiploint licence but I really don"t understand how to use it and how to use my polycom device.

Thank you for your kind help.

HP Recommended

1. Sorry - I can't - English isn't my native language.

2. It isn't a rocket science.

3. For you it will be better to read original documentation from manufactor. (BTW In any case I didn't want to insult you)

User Guide   

Quick Tips 

Admin Guide 

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. I reaaly appreciate your effort to answer me and I didn't feel insulted be sure of that .

English is not my native language too (french is).

I'll try to understand with polycom docs.

Thanks again.

Best regards

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Merci 😉

Je vais chercher l'histoire du multipoint côté PC également.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.