Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Just to update on the above (sorry to hijack this thread!)...

I've tested a couple of Teams meetings with the X50 now and broadly it seems ok. The TC8 is responsive, tracking works ok.

Biggest issue is Airplay/Miracast isn't working. I can't see the X50 from my phone. It worked ok before I put the Teams app on so I might try a factory reset and start again.

HP Recommended

@DanH1976 wrote:

Biggest issue is Airplay/Miracast isn't working. I can't see the X50 from my phone. It worked ok before I put the Teams app on so I might try a factory reset and start again.

Hello @DanH1976 

certain features depend on the mode the Studio X / G7500 is in and if the relevant partner wants to support this.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi @Steffen

Thanks for your reply.

Can you expand on that please? Airplay/Miracast is a function we definitely need. When you say "partner" do you mean Microsoft might not have that enabled in Teams for the X50?

HP Recommended

Hello @DanH1976 

to my personal knowledge AirPlay and MiraCast is only supported in Poly Video App mode.

I believe our partner Microsoft would need to allow "us" to use this in Microsoft Teams Mode. A bit similar to the 2nd Monitor on a Studio X50 and/or the HDMI in.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have submitted a uservoice to try and get the 2nd monitor in the Android app.  Please vote it up for MS to review.

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40972753-teams-app-android-mul...

HP Recommended

Hello @Matt-B , @netit-cal , @DanH1976 , @Jérémy  and @fridbjorn 

Studio X Collab bar Microsoft Teams updates now published >here<

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello

When using a TC8 with Studio X the tablet UI is really poor.

Is any update planned so it can look more like a Teams Room interface ?

E.g. show this list of next meeting and one touch join, better camera control etc.

Thank you 

HP Recommended

Hello @Cédric 

Please check the Microsoft Roadmap here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap

This all depends on our partner Microsoft

replied via a mobile device 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.