we introduced recently the latest addition the Poly TC10
Poly TC10 enhances the return-to-office experience outside and inside the room by delivering easy room scheduling and seamless control of room systems. Deployment is made easy, with simple and flexible setup options that meet different room requirements.
- Instantly see room schedule and book meeting spaces from outside the room
- Easily start, control video calls, and share content with just one tap
- Clean design, flexible mounting options, and simple remote management through Poly Lens
- Zoom-ready out-of-box
- Multi-color LED lights indicate room availability and mute status from a distance
- Single PoE cable for quick and clean installation
- Compatible with Poly Studio X family and Poly G7500
More >here< and >here< or >here<
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections