Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi 

I have one HDX8000 System

System are errors during startup as shown in the attached file

Please help me how to fix it

Thanks

Long

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, 

If you haven't I would turn off the HDX. Unplug everything but the power and monitor and see if you have the same issue when booting up. 

HP Recommended

Hi

I do not understand your mind
Can you  guide more detailed?

Thanks

Long

HP Recommended

The issue are having is most likely hardware related. Though it might not be the HDX having the issue. It could be your mic or camera. It could be one of the cables have gone bad. What you would need to do is find out what part is having this issue. So first I would disconnect everything but power and monitor one. If the issue is still having it is most likely something with your HDX. If you don't have the problem then maybe the camera or mic. So if it does boot up I would turn off the HDX and connect the camera. If it boots up then turn off the unit and connect the mic. If the unit boots up maybe you just needed to have the cables reseated. If not then if could be that device and you should contact support with your issue. 

HP Recommended

Hi

I made one by connecting accessory equipment with codec but it still error

Finally, I just connected power and monitor one but  system is so error

BR

Long

HP Recommended

At this point in time I would contact your local Polycom support group to get the unit setup for a RMA. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.