Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HDX4000 sending pink Video - PTP or MTP over RMX. Seems to be an H264 issue. If hard set to H263 video comes through fine. Not sure what the resolution is here. Tech has upgraded software to latest. Check configuration. No Network issues noted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :-)...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I'd first check color balance (though, in the local video, you should see the pinkness)...   Also, early on with the HDX 4000 there were some bad cables.   I'd look at trying another cable (the one with the yellow ends).

Gary Miyakawa

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I'd first check color balance (though, in the local video, you should see the pinkness)...   Also, early on with the HDX 4000 there were some bad cables.   I'd look at trying another cable (the one with the yellow ends).

Gary Miyakawa

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.