Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

I have an Environment with 2 RMX's Deployed and 2 CMA's.

The CMA's are neighboring with a each other and the RMX's registered to each CMA in their area.

I have one HDX unit that is giving me problems with connecting to one of the RMX's.

When a call is established from the HDX to the RMX or from the RMX to the HDX, then the call connects up until the point where Video is negotiated.

It then gets stucks and keeps on telling me 'connecting' in the RMX conference room and the HDX screen is blank. Until I disconnect the call. If I connect the same HDX to the other RMX then the calls connects fine, all my other 24 HDX units connects 100% to both RMX's except for this one HDX only.

I have run Diagnostic Mode and was able to make a successfully call to the RMX. When forcing the Codec to H.263 or less does not solve the problem, When forcing an audio only call then the call connects.

This seems rather strange as there is no pin point to this problem.

Where will I be able to view logs to see where this call gets stuck and can I please get some support regarding this matter.

Regards,

Le Roux.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Le Roux,

a few questions:

• What is the Software Version of the CMA?
  • What is the Software Version of the RMX?
  • Have all HDX's in your campus got the same Software Version and what is the Software Version?
  • Is that specific HDX in a different network segment than other working HDX's?
    Could there be a firewall stopping this HDX?

You can download the HDX support information package, the RMX Logger files and check the CMA Gatekeeper logs or the CMA system log files.

If you require support you should follow up the information in my signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.