Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Starting device, does not display the image. Reset whith button did not help.The solution is to update the firmware, but I do not have the key update.How do I get the key? What are the other solutions to the problem?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Alex Kuz ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

You can get the key code from our support portal using below link.

https://support.poly.com/support/s/license-dashboard/license-process-selection

Please select site & single product activation to get the upgrade key for single device.

In case you are unable to get the key code, please reach out to our support organization.

HP Recommended

The correct format for the USB software update key file is?

HP Recommended

Hello @Alex Kuz 

please check the FAQ as suggested by @Polysaif  as everything is explained already. You can also use the search to get an answer as this has been explained on plenty of other occasions 

replied via a mobile device 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

With the help of 4GB, the flash drive formatted in FAT and then in FAT32 copied polycom-hdx-release-3.1.13-55006.pup file to the root with the sw_keys.txt

The correct format of the key is:

U<tab><Serial Number><tab><Update Key>

Connection DVI output. There is no indication when connecting to the USB flash drive. After clamping for a few seconds, the Reset button, the flash drive lights up, the indication shows that it does not read the information. Help me the problem why it does not display the image.I can’t call technical support, I don't know English.Help resolve this issue through messages.

HP Recommended

Hello @Alex Kuz 

You can email to Poly support with device serial number, issue description and ask for remote support to get this issue address. In community it is difficult to get constant support and not advisable to troubleshoot. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.