Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

No Display is coming .

Tried the hard reset . But issue remain same .

Can anybody helpout..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Shivam,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have you got a little bit of history about this issue?

Did it suddenly stop or has it never worked or has anyone made changes to it?

We encourage all users to use the Forum Search.

Doing so myself I found for example => here <= and => here <= 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello Shivam,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have you got a little bit of history about this issue?

Did it suddenly stop or has it never worked or has anyone made changes to it?

We encourage all users to use the Forum Search.

Doing so myself I found for example => here <= and => here <= 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hey ShivamVerma.  Welcome to the community.  Couple of questions before we get down to it.  What input are you using on the display?  The default video out on the codec is component. Has this ever worked before or is this a new install?  Are you getting the Polycom Splash screen and home menu once system boots up? What firmware version are you currently running?  Does the camera spin when you power on the system? If you can answer these questions it will be a lot easier to help troubleshoot this.

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

During the new installation we faced this type of problem. No changes had been made.

All the cable are properly inserted.

Pls. elaborate what does this mean:Doing so myself I found for example => here <= and => here <=

HP Recommended

Hi Chris,

It hangs on Polycom logo.

During the new installation we faced this type of problem.

No changes had been made.

Default video out is used during the installation.

Yes camera rotate and we have already swap the camera with another working camera. same issue.

Software ver.3.0.0.2

HP Recommended

Add on...

During the new installation we faced this type of problem.

No changes had been made.

Default video out is used during the installation.

Yes camera rotate and we have already swap the camera with another working camera. same issue.

Software ver.3.0.0.2

HP Recommended

@ShivamVerma wrote:

Hi Steffen,

During the new installation we faced this type of problem. No changes had been made.

Pls. elaborate what does this mean:Doing so myself I found for example => here <= and => here <=

Basically using the Forum Search with certain words like Display etc. will bring plenty of resultts.

Your Original post mentions you have no display leading others to the assumption that your Screen / Monitor does not display anything. The links I posted explain how to change the output to another setting like component etc.

Your follow up post then mentions the Polycom Logo is displayed so that would contradict your original statement.

As you also mention this is a new Install I can only suggest to involve your Polycom Reseller to troubleshoot this unit.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

i have done all the setting in remote also but issue remain same.

HP Recommended

Hello Shivam,

please be a bit more precise with your answers as it is really difficult to offer any help to your issue.

Did you try to change the output of the HDX to another type, in this case the connection how your HDX is actually connected to your screen?

i.e. you selected component via the HDX remote control method show in the links I found via the Forum Search and your display if connected via a component lead still does not show the signal from the HDX ?

If my above assumption is true then it does not match your previous post saying the unit displays the Polycom logo.

Can you please provide a statement what the current status of your HDX is in ? 

What connection are you using ?

If you struggle with above I would recommend to contact your Polycom Reseller as they are the Tier 1 support for any Polycom products.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.