Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've got a problem with some rooms on my sites.

A few hdx 7000 will not show the "end message" that the CMA 4000 sends 15 mints before the meeting is over and another one 5 minuts before the meeting is over.

On the same site, i have a hdx 7000 that works and another one that does not workk.

Polycom suport found out that the CMA 4000 is sending the message, but one of the rooms is not showing it on the tv.

On the room that is NOT working i get the sound off the tv that means a message is going to be displayed on the TV, but no message.

I have a photo of what message is, i'm ataching it to the case.

Anyone know something about it ?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Nikolas,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

A very good starting point is usually to provide the currently used software version for all the components involved.

You may also want to quote the Polycom service request number in order not to duplicate any troubleshooting effort.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi, the case number is 1-518168894.

All my HDX 7000 are running on 3.1.2 version.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.