Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Have you tried to do a factory reset on the HDX yet?

If not just turn off the HDX then turn it on. You will see a small reset button right below the power button. You will need something like a paper clip to push that button it. After releasing the power button on the HDX hold the reset button down until the power light flashes amber. Once you do that it will reset the system and all the settings but it might fix the issue.

Also have you tried connecting something else to the monitor like a computer over DVI to see what happens?

HP Recommended

Thanks Russell, I'll give that a try. I have tried multiple video cables and screens (Monitors and TV's, camera and camera cable.

I'll give the reset  a shot...

Thanks

Dale

HP Recommended

No Joy!

I did do another test and added a laptop as Camera 3 and the display was crystal clear. So I think it's the way the Codec is translating the Camera Data. Bad CCD Chip or something.

HP Recommended

Sorry to hear that didn't change anything. It sounds like the only option you have left is to replace that HDX. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.