Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

One or both are not working. I think its the camera but don't know how to reset or detect. When I use the remote, while I see no options given on screen, I do see the blue light on the box flicker.

What should I do? I've turned on/off. Unplugged/Re-plugged everything. Checked other connections.

Need help. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Can you access the system via IP?  If so look on the interface to see if the camera is being prperly detected.

Does the camera move at all? 

Also see if there are any pins on the HDCI connects which are bent. 

HP Recommended

I do not know how to access via IP. I'm guessing no. I'll check pins but they all fit when plugging in yesterday with no resistance as usually happens with skewed pins.

Thanks for looking. When I turn the system on (which can be turned on with the remote, but that's it) the camera does swivel. I even swapped out the initial camera with another that we had and no luck. So I'm not sure where the issue bottlenecks. Here's a further rundown of the issue.

Remote not controling anything other than the initial turn-on. The machine is receiving the IR signal as the blue light flickers.

Camera swivels when turned on. Swapped camera out and still no luck.

Confounded…

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.