Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have 2 HDX 7000 s deployed with lync registration. I manage to get it registered with Lync user and i'm able to make inbound and outbound video calls from the device. But after monitoring it for a while, i noticed that it loose the registration with the lync server and shows as user offline for others. and after i login to the web tool and re enter the Passwordfor that user, it shows as "available" once again. have the same issue in both devices. any idea what missing??

Thamara.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

make sure your EP is enabled with RSV liecence.

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Can you explain more about your comment please? I only CCCP\RTV license installed. and I can see the HDX user online in my Lync client. only after 10 -12 hours it shows as offline.

HP Recommended

its my mistake i appology for that,that's RTV not RSV

are other users able to call or what??

HP Recommended

What firmware are you using?  I'm having this same issue and I've notced it is happening on the two units that are using the latest firmware (3.1.0-23277).  My other units that are using 3.0.4-20259 are not showing this problem.  I'm betting its some kind of bug in the latest version.

Thanks,

Jaime

HP Recommended

Hello Thamara,

it seems by the reply => here <= that you have it working now and a bad LYNC user profile was the root cause.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.