Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,We have installed HDX-7000 ,it was working fine,But suddenly we can't see any video signal in TV.

We have checked cable connectivity,We have done hard restore process also,There is changes.

Kindly suggest us to check further.

With Regards,

Rajesh S

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Please try to use the cable provided with HDX-7000 ( normally one side DVI and other side component) . Or

You have two out put connecters at the back panel . So try to use the second one .

If no , connect the system into network with DHCP , check the network port status at the HDX. Run the ip scanner and find out which ip is taken by HDX. Go to browser and put the ip . If you can get inside go to monitor settings and make necessary changes .

HP Recommended

Hello all

welcome to the Community.

Have you tried what has been suggested in this post => here <=

Maybe the Unit has defaulted to the factory display output.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Thanks for your suggestion,We have tried as per your comments.

We have check with DVI to component cable.

We have checked with second DVI output connector.

We have scanned IP ,tried with browser to get into system Admin setting,But we are unable to login into system.

We even connected cross patch cable VIA PC port from codec back side,we are not able to login with system setting.

Awaiting for your reply,

HP Recommended

Hello rajeshs33,

regarding your Comments.

The HDX uses DHCP to get an IP Address from your DHCP Server and you mentioned that you have been unable to login.

Did you find the IP Address of the HDX and get to the Web Interface of the HDX ?

A cross over cable will not work as the HDX uses DHCP and you would need to set your PC to provide an IP Address.

The Part of the Serial Number of the HDX is the MAC Address and to find this has been described in the Forum numerous times. Once you have the MAC Address you can reserve a fixed IP address on your DHCP Server, reboot the HDX and then browse to the HDX.

If that all fails I would suggest you contact your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support for further professional troubleshooting. 

Best Regards

Steffen Baier 

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have found out the IP address of HDX, but we can't login through web interface.

With Regards,

Rajesh s

HP Recommended

Hello rajeshs,

could you be a bit more detailed with your reply in regards why you cannot logon?

Does the HDX Web Interface appear?

Yes or No ?

If factory reset the Unit's admin password is the Serial Number.

Quote from the Admin Guide => here <=:

The default Admin ID is admin and the default admin room password is the 14-digit system serial number from the System Information screen or the back of the system

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi,

We can't logon to  browser itself ,There is on display completely,

how to find out the MAC address of system,when there is no video display,

With regards

Rajesh s

HP Recommended

Hello rajeshs,

my original from the 12-02-2012 05:17 PM already pointed you to a post that explains how the serial number contains the MAC Address.

Please read the answers that you have already been provided with.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Spoiler
The MAC is burried in the serial number.  00:E0:DB is the Polycom portion and the individual unit would be the 7th thru the 12th places in the SN.  example 821142107E51CN   107E51 is the MAC.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Still the problem remain,there is no video output in TV,We have tested as per your suggestion given,

How can we assign a new IP address to CODEC and enter system remotely  through web browser ,

Are  any other way to access the system information to check the monitor setting.

With Regards,

Rajesh s

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.