Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have system Information like this, and i have upgrade my HDX

Software Version: Release - 3.1.5-5568 MAC Address: 00:E0:DB:42:0A:72 Model: HDX 7000 HD Hardware Version: D Current Date: 14-10-2014 Time: 11:42 Country: Indonesia Network Interface Type: None ISDN Switch Protocol:   Camera: PAL Microphone Version: 1:0.33

What should I do so my Eagle camera can auto tracking?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

For Auto Tracking to work, you MUST have an Eagle Eye Director.  I didn't see that in your list of what you have.  

Gary M

HP Recommended

Sorry I'm newbie for this, how about audio tracking? should i have buy eagle eye director too?

I see in this link, Eagle Eye III can auto focus

http://www.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom/common/documents/data-sheets/eagleeye-camera-ds-enus.pdf

HP Recommended

As I said, if you want Auto Camera Tracking, you will have to buy the Eagle Eye Director. (and a 2nd Eagle Eye III to make it work).

You should contact your reseller to help you configure this equipment and purchase.

Gary M

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.