Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good Day Everybody,

I am posting here today to discuss an unusual camera dropout issue I have encountered. The main issue is that local camera feed drops out and a blue screen is seen. Please note, only the participants in the room have video drop out of their self-view, far end participants see camera content.This only happens under the following conditions:

Codec is connected to a recurring Skype meeting

20+ participants in the meeting

Admin has locked the spotlight (in skype) to this meeting room for all participants

Admin has started a recording of the skype meeting. Using skype recording system.

When all of the above conditions are met, the codec cuts video to local self-view and a blue screen is viewed. All other participants in the Skype meeting CAN see video from the codec. 

Anyone else think this is a licensing issue?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Resolution has been found. 

PIBKAC 

User reported a blue screen. After sitting in on the recurring meeting, user pointed out the screen in question. It was the typical grey gradient splash screen. 

Users were disabling self-view with remote. Smh.

HP Recommended

Ahhh!! Good times..I think we all have been subject to PEBKAC

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.