Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi..

We have three Group 500 system with 1080p license .Whenever i am initiating the point to point call its getting connected at 1080p at 1MB but when i am adding other G500 system in to this call its not getting connected at 1080p with all the three systems.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, 

When doing Multipoint (MP) calls you are dividing the bandwidth of the host. So were when in point to point call you get the full 1024 kbps between the systems. When you add in the thrid site the host then is only using 512 kbps between the two systems. If you want to have 1080p in a MP call you need to make sure you have a full 1024kbps per site connected. So three sites would need the call speed to be at 2048kbps. 

HP Recommended

Hi..Russeli,

What should be the bandwidth at host if i want to have MP call initiated from GS500 for 4 locations at 720p.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello, 

For a 4 MP 720p call you would need to make sure all the cameras are set to sharpness and the minimual amount need is 2048 kbps for the host. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.