Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Everyone,

For nearly a full year now (10 month) i've been waiting for my 2 units (polycom group 500 with multipoint) to work properly but as of today, when i installed software 4.1.3, it's still not.  Is anyone else having problem ?

the group 500 works fine with a "one on one" call. But, when i try to use the multipoint feature (which i paid for), i can connect a third and forth call but there is no way to make them appear on the screen !!!!!! I can switch the view using the presentation option in the menu but none of the 2 others calls will show up.

At the moment, i use a single 55" monitor in a lab and one of the 2 units is still in the box.  Anyone had or have the same problem ???

thank you...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Based upon this short description it sounds like the additional sites are connecting as voice only sites and not video sites. 

Looking at the stats in the UI does is show them connecting with a Video Algorithm?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.