Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Group 500

Release - 6.2.2.8-670021

WebEx

Dialing 12345ABCDE@govagency.webex.com 

OTD creates join button perfectly

RealConnect and Zoom Lobbies are no problem.  

Like the posting with the same name, I am connecting to a WebEx call and only receiving silence and a black screen with a lock.

In troubleshooting with the IT Team at the other end, we surmised that I was at the Lobby and needed to enter a password.  I entered the touchtone password and a # - and, surprisingly, I entered the meeting and they could see and hear me, but I wasn't receiving anything back.

I have tried checking and unchecking NAT is H.323 compatible (normally unchecked)

I have tried changing to AVC Only

I have tried changing to SIP dial (wrong number or fast busy) - but SIP is registered with our VOIP provider.

I've tried playing with the monitor profile order / far / near etc.

And I've read every article I can find about Poly/WebEx not working and can't seem to find the magic

Our SonicWall firewalls are setup pretty plain and have never had to adjust anything to get other services to work.  The GroupSeries does have a Public IP Address for Point to Point Calling - but we haven't had to use that in years since I moved us to Teams / RealConnect.

Would appreciate any links or suggestions as to what to try next.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

After a lot of painful firewall troubleshooting, the answer was still in the Group Series setup.  NAT Configuration was set to Automatic.  Changing that to "Off" gave me sound and video.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

FYI - I opened a ticket through our Poly Wholesaler - who passed along our logs.  The reply was simply that "the issues is on your network."  

So, Zoom works.  Teams works.  This is a documented problem all over the internet.  But it's my network  😞

Anyone know anything about a TIP License?  

TelePresence Interoperability Protocol sku 5150-65084-001

Some articles imply that this is necessary for Cisco calls to work.  Some imply that you need to disable it.  I don't see anything about TIP in my GroupSeries - other than being able to search for it.  

Thoughts?  

HP Recommended

After a lot of painful firewall troubleshooting, the answer was still in the Group Series setup.  NAT Configuration was set to Automatic.  Changing that to "Off" gave me sound and video.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.