Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

we have an new Group500 and a CMA 4000. The Group ist registered on the CMA but the Device is not responding.

On the screenshot the Group should be in a conference but he isn´t....

The CMA can´t get the serial number from the Group.

Useraccount and password are correct.

The Group is not listed in the Endpoint Usage Report.

The Software on the CMA and Group are up2date.

Thx in advance for your help.

P...

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Padde...

the group series systems are supported on cma version 6.2.0.

Please update at least to this version (newest version is 6.2.5)

From the release notes for 6.2.5:

The CMA system v6.0 release provides support for the Polycom RealPresence Group Series. It provides 
standard support for the following functionality:
• Authentication 
• Scheduling
• Monitoring
• Presence
• Call Detail Records (CDRs) and CDR reporting
It also provides specialized support for the following functionality (as described in the sections that follow):
• Provisioning
• Software UpdatesSoftware Updates
• Management

Cheers, Uwe

Check my blog at https://aitsc.de/blog
HP Recommended

Hello Uwe,

thx for the reply, but the CMA is up to date. see attachment....

Padde

HP Recommended

Hi Uwe,

vielleicht stimmen die Einstellungen auf der Group nicht. Was muss auf der Group eingestellt werden ?

Danke im Voraus

Padde

HP Recommended

Any update to this? I am currently running 6.2.5 but all my group series show as in 'Active Calls'. I have restarded the endpoints and the CMA continues to show them as active.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Dear support Polycom. Please note the location has a bug. On my cma4000 registered about 30 endpoints. Including Polycom hdx6000, 7000, VSX 7000, tahdberg 550, 770, 880 and RealPresence Group 500, 300.
The only problem with RealPresence Group. RPGroup are constantly in a state on Call (helps only restart), is also incorrectly displayed item "view details" and "state of the device."

CMA ver 6.2.5
RPGroup 500 ver 4.1.3-111080

HP Recommended

Colleagues,

As I noted early migration CMA to RP Resource Manager solves the issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.