Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

After the system goes to sleep, when it is reactivated the content screen sometimes changes and looses the source of the feed from the screen, so nothing is displayed. It looks like the GS is changing the source setting on the monitor itself. This happens to mubliple conf rooms with the new software release.

So a conf room with no issue was updated from 6.2.0.1-550028 to release - 6.2.1.2-590033 and immediately started showing this behavior (with no other changes to the setup). When the system is asleep, No Signal shows on the screen, and when waking the room up from sleep with using the touchpanel, the codec seems to search for the monitor's signal and cycle through the monitor's source settings, about 1 times in 10 it gets stuck on the wrong one, ie the screen gets stuck on a hdmi 2 rather than hdmi 1 output setting.

My monitors are Philips (models 65PUS6262/12 or 75PUS7803/12), I have another site with the same GS but different screens, and there the issue doesnt arise, so it's the interaction between this Polycom software version and my Philips screens. This effectively blocks me from running updates as I can't have all my rooms with this constant issue.

I logged a ticket but any other help appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.