GROUP 500 AND THE SCREEN PIXELS WHEN I TRY TO SHARE THE CALL AND THE AUDIO LISTEN LATER

armontesm
Occasional Advisor

GROUP 500 AND THE SCREEN PIXELS WHEN I TRY TO SHARE THE CALL AND THE AUDIO LISTEN LATER

I HAVE A GROUP 500 AND THE SCREEN PIXELS WHEN I TRY TO SHARE THE CALL AND THE AUDIO LISTEN LATER

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Video EP PLM
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: GROUP 500 AND THE SCREEN PIXELS WHEN I TRY TO SHARE THE CALL AND THE AUDIO LISTEN LATER

Please elaborate on the issue as it is difficult to interpert what this says.

Also always provide the software version you are using when asking specific questions.

Message 2 of 5
armontesm
Occasional Advisor

Re: GROUP 500 AND THE SCREEN PIXELS WHEN I TRY TO SHARE THE CALL AND THE AUDIO LISTEN LATER

Sorry what happens is that the image is pixelated when I am in point to point and multipoint conference.

Message 3 of 5
Polycom Video EP PLM
Polycom Employee & Moderator

That is generally a network issue, like lost packets, packets arriving to the endpoint outside the jitter buffer time, traffic congestion on your link.

You can try a lower speed to see if that fixes the issue.

You can look at the network stats of the endpoint to see if that points to the network.

You can replace the LAN cord and move to a different port on the hosting switch.

You can make sure the settings on the endpoint for the LAN port match the switch, the optimum is that both are set to automatic.

Message 4 of 5
GaryMiyakawa
Respected Contributor

Fundimental question is:   What is the speed of the calls ?

When using content, the bandwidth will be, by default, split in half.   Half going to People and Half going to content.    If you are running a 512kb call, that means that People and Content will get 256kb each...

What is the speed of the call ?

Wanna' Test your H.323 System? (71.14.2.157 or 71.14.2.158)
cb157.miyakawa.us and cb158.miyakawa.us
www.miyakawa.us
www.codecsidekick.com
Message 5 of 5