Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I HAVE A GROUP 500 AND THE SCREEN PIXELS WHEN I TRY TO SHARE THE CALL AND THE AUDIO LISTEN LATER

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Please elaborate on the issue as it is difficult to interpert what this says.

Also always provide the software version you are using when asking specific questions.

HP Recommended

Sorry what happens is that the image is pixelated when I am in point to point and multipoint conference.

HP Recommended

That is generally a network issue, like lost packets, packets arriving to the endpoint outside the jitter buffer time, traffic congestion on your link.

You can try a lower speed to see if that fixes the issue.

You can look at the network stats of the endpoint to see if that points to the network.

You can replace the LAN cord and move to a different port on the hosting switch.

You can make sure the settings on the endpoint for the LAN port match the switch, the optimum is that both are set to automatic.

HP Recommended

Fundimental question is:   What is the speed of the calls ?

When using content, the bandwidth will be, by default, split in half.   Half going to People and Half going to content.    If you are running a 512kb call, that means that People and Content will get 256kb each...

What is the speed of the call ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.