Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have a couple of G7500s in Poly mode that keep restarting for no reason between 30min and 2hrs.  One of the units was recently factory reset and version 3.10 code is on it as well as the latest code for the E70 camera.  I tried to shut off anything and everything that may be an issue (Wireless/BT/Mirrorcast/Airplay/Direct connect etc)....also turned logging to INFO---at first i noticed the pings to this device were very variable (50ms-240ms)  with nothing go on in the network...after i changed those settings and rebooted, the pings are now consistent (45ms or so).  Which almost seems like a CPU process is high (im guessing)... but even after these changes we still have these units periodically rebooting for no reason.  I downloaded the log files and looked thru them but nothing is standing out blatantly with WARNINGS or ERRORS -- any ideas?  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @afilandro 

The right path is to work with our support team in region so they can advise you

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We have exactly the same situation.
We have five G7500 devices in the system and they all reboot every few minutes - crazy.

HP Recommended

Were you able to find a solution to this?  Did you have USB audio enabled?  I am having the same issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.