Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

when I use poly studio on zoom- connected to my computer- I Fails to interrupt another participant's speech .

it's like when he/ she speak I cant say/ add anything and i am on mute although I am not on mute on the zoom.

I have to wave he / she in order for them to stop taking and let me answer

elad

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Should have nothing to do with the Studio USB, does it happen on all conferences or just specific ones.

As always, make sure your hardware is up to date using the current software.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Did you solve this problem? Could you share solution please?

HP Recommended

I can not fix things on this forum, just suggest things to look at.

I would recommend you make sure your system is up to date, both the Poly Studio USB and the Zoom app.

Also make sure the volume on your zoom app is about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way up and make other adjustments on your computer audio.

If you still have an issue, I think the Zoom app has a way to test the audio, do that.

If you still have an issue make sure the Zoom app is using the right camera, microphone and speaker.

If that is set right and still do not have full duplex, I would recommend opening a ticket with Zoom as they own the application and that is what will provide you with full duplex audio, not the hardware attached.

HP Recommended

Teams is using in my case. As you wrote problem was with volume. It's solved with volume value 30%.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.