Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My microphone goes in and out all the time. I have hade the entire codec replced it worked fine for awhile then it started up again same problem.  Sometimes I can reboot and it comes back on and works with no problem other times I unplug the mic and plug it back-up and it reconnects. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone have any in-site to this problem all help would be greatly appreciated.

V/r

Chris Reese

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What kind of microphone?  If you are talking about the HDX microphone array I would guess the Walta connection is not all the way in on either the microphone or the codec.  Make sure it is inserted the right direction and that it is pushed all the way in. 

If the cable has been forced in upside down it could be the issue.

Are you using the standard Polycom provided cables or a custom cable?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.