Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Everyone,

I've been using 2 monitors with the G10-t for weeks and working good. 

In the last few days, the device only shows up on a single screen (Secondary screen) and a notification appears: "The room display is unplugged. Plug it back in for the best experience". But, i still can control, make a Team call with GC8.

I tried to reset GC8 device, turn on "dual screen" in settings but still the same error.

Kind regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Long Hoang ,

How can this system be already out of warranty? The only way is to try a rebuild and/or RMA. I believe we should also offer PPI aka Pay Per Incident.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Long Hoang ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Are you having two screens plugged into the MTR device? Did you check the wiring? Have you yet switched the two cables to see if the error moves?

The next step is to work with Poly Support and potentially get Lenovo involved.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

1. Are you having two screens plugged into the MTR device? - Yes, of course.

2. Did you check the wiring? - HDMI cables are still good.

3. Have you yet switched the two cables to see if the error moves? - Yes, Secondary Screen moves to the other Monitor

4. I contacted poly support but they can't support because of the device has no active contract.

HP Recommended

Hello @Long Hoang ,

How can this system be already out of warranty? The only way is to try a rebuild and/or RMA. I believe we should also offer PPI aka Pay Per Incident.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi  SteffenBaierUK,

The Warranty End Date of device : 2021-11-10. But Poly Support answered me "According to our records, your product is out of warranty and has no active support contract in place". 

I give you some information about my MTR system:

1. S/N of GC8: 8F20380009ECFF
2. App Version: 4.8.25.0
3. Windows version: 10.0.18363.1556
4. Poly Studio video Bar: 1.4.0

Thank you for the advice.

HP Recommended

i have encounter same issue bro, sometimes cable issue, you plug out everything and plug in back.

Or you can try change to usb fiber cable, that one also may cause the issue

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.