We are facing a situation: When calling the point between 2 sites using X50, the far end frequently hears its own voice during the meeting.
- We installed X50 with Trio C60 and Poly Studio Ex-Mic in a closed meeting room with an area of 25m2
- Scenario 1: Using only X50: at the audio input I configure "System Speaker". The far end sometimes hears his own voice.
- Scenario 2: Using X50 and Poly Studio Ex-Mic: In the audio input section, I set "System Speaker" and "TV Speaker". The far end often hears his own voice
- Scenario 3: Using X50 and Trio C60. Trio C60 is the controller. In the radio input section, I configure "System Speaker", "TV Speaker", "Phone Speaker" . The far end often hears his own voice
- Distance between X50 and Ex-mic/C60 is about 5m
- Infomation of X50 : hardware ver2 & firmware ver3.13
- Infomation of Trio C60: firmware ver 7.3.2
- Calling scenario: Point to point with 2 sites of X50
Hello @Long Hoang ,
Welcome back to the Poly Community.
I personally am aware of 2 issues:
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here----------------