Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Is there anyway to adujst the room view for the EED II manullay, not using the analaytic camera?

our setup is using two cascaded EED II placed to on the table sides, and usually when a few pepole are in the room they sit on the table head and they will be out of the camera view if no one is talking.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Not sure I completely understand the question, but in the Installation Guide there is a diagram showing the coverage area of the EED2.  These should be considered in designing a facility for coverage.image

HP Recommended

Hi,

I was aware of the this diagram and I know this is for the automatic framing for the room view. my inquery was if there is an option to make it manual adjustment in the same way we used in EED 1.

By the way I used the Group framing preset and it is showing the preset view as a room view. is it its main puropse?

kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.