Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When the Poly X50 is setup with Teams as the provider, you only see the X50 camera used in meetings and not the E70 camera. When I go to "Camera Settings/Camera Control" on the TC8 tap display, it says it's using the E70 camera when it's really not. There is no drop down option to toggle in between the Main (X50) camera and the E70.

However, if I put the X50 in "Device Mode", then the E70 camera is properly used as the X50's camera. How can I get the E70 camera to be properly used when joining Teams meetings directly from the X50?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Media Services ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The community contains individual sections dealing with the different products we offer Voice, Audio/Video, UC Infrastructure or Others.

Your post or the post you replied to was placed into an incorrect section and has therefore already been moved.

Both the communities Must Read First or Read 1st and if available the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow up post should contain.

This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.

Unfortunately, your post fell a bit short of the above-explained requirements and we kindly ask you, therefore, to ensure to read these sections and ensure a reply (not Edit!) provides as much detail as possible

Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the FAQs listed in my signature for your convenience.

When the provider is our Partner Microsoft Teams their applications and their features take over. I "assume" their application does not support additional cameras so I suggest working with Microsoft on this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi @ Media Services,

second camera function is not yet supported on MTRoA, only on MTRoW. Hope Microsoft will deliver it very soon, unfortunately it seems not to be on their roadmap. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

MTRoA do not support external camera devices and do not support switch between multiple video cameras in Teams meetings, unlike the MTRoW.

You can find the present features of MTRoA here:
What's new in Microsoft Teams devices

Best Regards
Luca

HP Recommended

Hi Stephen, where was the E70 on X50 question request was moved to? Thanks - Tom

HP Recommended

Hello @schemaitat 

to the 

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.