Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All, we have two VSX 7000 devices and cascaded to connect more than 4 sites. However, when we connect the fifth site, the display will be switched automatically from discussion mode to presentation. That means, when only connected 4 sites, that's fine to display all 4 sites in a single screen. But not when connect to the fifth. Do anyone know how to display 5 sites in a single screen?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

That´s not possible without using a mcu.

HP Recommended

Hi Uwe,

I remember we can cascade 2 VSX-7000 and have more than 4 sites displayed in a single screen. That is the screen will be divided into 4 quadrants, 3 quadrants will be display 3 sites as normal and the last qrandrant will be divided into another 4 quadrants with smaller display to show the rest of the sites. But I can't remember how i set last time. I tried some settings but still can duplicate the same layout last time.

Hope anyone share the experience how I set to make to works.

Regards,

Berthold

HP Recommended

Hi All, any idea to help? Appreciate for any suggestion.

Regards,

Berthold

HP Recommended

Hi,

If you want to do good quality multipoint videoconferencing. We offer our clients access to a virtual meeting room (3 or more video or audio participants) on a mcu which they have unlimited access too from any where in the world at any time. If you would like a trial or would like more information please feel free to contact me.

Removed by Mod as adverts are not allowed

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.