Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

we have a one site with VBP enabled we are trying to get dial in from one of our external party which is on neeted mode,

We are having once the call connected we can see them but we are not able to hear them.

As per them they can make a call with out issue with other parties same as in mour case.

plese advise over the same.\

Regards

Yashpal

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello YashPal,

is this in relation to your previous post's => here < and => here <= ?

If yes can you please first follow up the advise given in the earlier posts?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
  • Can any other non Polycom End Point or Polycom End Point call you successfully:-Yes

• Did you verify that the Lifezsize is running a supported / interoperability tested Software Version?
    Please check the Release Notes => here <= and I would suggest to use at least HDX Software 3.0.4 or 3.0.5 if you require Support from Polycom:-yes

• Is this a SIP or H.323 Call-H.323

• Have you checked the HDX logs to check for any errors:-no error

• Have you attempted a wireshark trace on a spanned port to verify / compare between a good call and a bad call:-no diffrence

• Did your far end Partner contact their Support Organization and / or can they call any other Non Polycom Endpoints or the Polycom Test Sides:-yes

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Hello YashPal,

In my previous replies I had already explained that if you require support you need to contact Polycom Support.

You have mentioned in other posts before you contacted Polycom but have so far failed to provide a Polycom Ticket number.

This is now the third post as far as I am aware dealing with the same issue.

Your above one worded answers do not provide sufficient information and do lack the details that was asked for.

Example 1: 

Did your far end Partner contact their Support Organization and / or can they call any other Non Polycom Endpoints or the Polycom Test Sides:-yes

Yes they can call other Polycom Endpoints or Yes they contacted their Support organization ?

Example 2:

Did you verify that the Lifezsize is running a supported / interoperability tested Software Version?
Please check the Release Notes => here <= and I would suggest to use at least HDX Software 3.0.4 or 3.0.5 if you require Support from Polycom:-yes

Yes you are running the HDX Software 3.0.4 or 3.0.5 or even 3.1 or yes they are running a supported Version of software?

Example 3:

Can any other non Polycom End Point or Polycom End Point call you successfully:-Yes

From a troubleshooting effort this is all very contradicted. 

• You can call other Endpoints (Polycom or non Polycom) and other Endpoints can call you (Polycom or non Polycom)
  • They cannot call you
  • This would indicate that the problem is on their end and they need to involve their Support. 

Please follow this up with Polycom support as I may close any new post's covering the same issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.