Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Lary,

I forwarded this to the relevant manager and they will hopefully contact you to work out the options Polycom or your Polycom reseller can offer you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi All,

I have a client facing the same issue. We did a factory reset and the message doesn't appear any more.

Untill now the problem was resolved.

Best Regards.

Clio

HP Recommended

Having the same issue.  Factory reset didnt work.

HP Recommended

Hello staticprevails79,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I can only give you the same advise as I had already provided in my previous replies and displayed on the screen of the HDX, please contact Technical Support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

We have this problem with one of our customer's unit too.

I cannot see any solution to this problem in the community, just that every case is looked at seperately.

It is strange why this problem is still being handled as a per case incident while we see a lot of customers faceing the same problem.

I will contact Polycom with serial/software-info by the official way, but am what dissatisfied on how Polycom is handeling this.

Has it been recognised as known issue yet? Is RMA the only option? I have not seen any solutions yet on this community, just referrals etc.

I will try and post my findings here so other customers wíll find an answer.

Hope this helps,

Michael

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Same problem here with an HDX 8000, EC09 Audio DSP memory test failed.

These aren't separate incidents but a problem with this unit, we tried our local seller and have to buy a new one is their response. Totally unacceptable. Please take your responsibility as Polycom and solve this issue for a lot of people !

Best regards,

Simon

HP Recommended

Hello @S.west,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This post was started back in 2012 which is 6 years ago.

As you did not provide a serial for your device I am unable to look up the history of this device. Most likely this is a hardware issue which an End User needs to get fixed by their Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.