Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am trying to standardise the DSCP settings for a real presence group 500 device but the options under  Admin Settings > Network > IP Network > Quality of Service are greyed out. 

Any ideas on how to make these changes?

Thanks

Nick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Nick,

I guess you have RealPresence Resource Manager (not RMA), isn't it?

If so then revise the ToS values at RP RM -> ENDPOINT -> Dynamic Management -> Provisioning Profiles -> Network Provisioning Profile (that one you use for RP Group) -> Quality of Service Settings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

When things are grayed out that means they are restricted due to other settings or if the system is being controlled and managed by a provisioning server.  If controlled  by a provisioning server you can need to make the changes on it.  Otherwise revise other network settings, like removing DHCP, to find out what has it locked out.

HP Recommended

We have an RMA and a DMA that the devivees are regsitered to but I cannot find a centralised place to manage the DSCP tags. Any thoughts?

HP Recommended

Nick,

I guess you have RealPresence Resource Manager (not RMA), isn't it?

If so then revise the ToS values at RP RM -> ENDPOINT -> Dynamic Management -> Provisioning Profiles -> Network Provisioning Profile (that one you use for RP Group) -> Quality of Service Settings.

HP Recommended

Thanks Mike got it. Appreciate the assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.