Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Somehow I cannot connect to Tokyo, Japan HDX Video Test system anymore. I used to coneect to it no problem up until few weeks ago. I like this one because it is fast, reliable and has a camera on far end pointing to nice Japanese panirama. I can also control remote camera to make sure that all functions are working correctly.

I'm using IP address that is added automatically with 3.0.6 update on HDX 9002 system found under Directory - Sample Sites (Polycom Tokyo Japan HD IP). IP address is 61.197.225.89. It is using H.323 by default but also trying SIP. Speed is 1024 but I also tried 1920 and lower speed options, nothing works anymore.

I have a solid connection to Internet. Also when I try Israel Test site it does connect but I cannot see any video (before I used to see big building with Intel logo. Polycom Austin I was not able to connect even before. The only site I can connect is Polycom Massachusets USA HD but they have a video demo there instead of real camera. Also one more test site that was added lately I believe is VTC Callback Georgia USA that also works so somehow I assume that the issue is not on my side.

Did anything changed or this is a problem on my side? I really like to use Tokyo Test site when I'm testing the unit, but cannot connect any more. Is there alternate IP address or any special parameters that I need to know in order to connect?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I will report this as I could not connect either.

Try these, they are busy a lot but are great test sites.

Test your video at: 71.14.2.158 or 71.14.2.157

Digital Video Loopback at: 71.14.2.154

HP Recommended

Any update on this? It is really sad to see Tokyo Japan unit not answering calls anymore. It was my favourite test site for Polycom Systems. Another question is: if this and some other sites in the list are not working, why they still being offered even in the latest version 3.1.5? Why Polycom does not check what sites are working and update the list accordingly? In fact most of the Sample Sites are no longer working. Does anybody want to look into this? Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.