Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Looking at retrofitting a few conference rooms with the G7500. One thing I noticed is that the new codec supports IP table microphones which is very exciting as it potentially reduces complexity and increases placement options. I’m curious though if the mics still need to be wired directly into the codec or if they can be paired now as true IP devices via a switch? If they can’t be I’m wondering how I can achieve connectivity without a direct path between the tabletop and the codec location. For aesthetic reasons, having wires draped in the room is not an option.

TIA!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Currently only direct connect between the IP microphone arrays and the G7500 is supported.

To clear cables off the table, look at the IP Ceiling microphones.  Would remove not only the cables but also the microphone Arrays from the table.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.